Rogue Soul Rogue Soul

Great job!!! Great game :)

Super Treadmill Super Treadmill

Love the style as always, I'm a huge pixel/retro fan but this one is pretty boring. I know you guys pump out games like every month or something though.

Yeah Jam Fury Yeah Jam Fury

I like the concept but it is a bit on the difficult side. Controls are tough to get used to.

Mr Gunface Mr Gunface

great job!

really good game great job on the graphics but I would recommend a wider range of being able to pic up the coins and the whole eyes nose ear reference is just not fitting to the game..

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

LOVE THIS!

This game is incredible! I am a huge fan of the 8-bit times and this roles them all into one steaming pile of gorgeous. A few bugs to work out though. Two I came across was on the wrestling level I dunno if I got a little button mash happy but I threw amazon into the ropes and went to do the smack down and abobo disappeared. Amazon just stood there and nothing could be done, I had to replay the entire level to get back. Another was on the megaman level. I used my rage move right as I got hit by a laser and when I went to respawn it just played me beaming down and saying ready on the screen as a continuous loop and I had to play the level over again. Thats all i've found so far them both being kind of random. Incredible job you guys!

Goin Up Goin Up

sick work

Where is the App for this lol :D id buy it

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Whoa dude

bitchen buddy very creative

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

Great job!

This was very informative a great help in learning flash! Plus CLOUD IS THE SHIT!!! SO IS MSI !!!

J-Type J-Type

Whoa!

That was actualy fun! Almost like a kind of learning tool... but a little to fast. Very good idea tho!

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Great!

I thought it was really awesome very smooth and very informative!